Number of recruitment: 1
Job level: Professional
Location: Hồ Chí Minh
- Greeting and assisting visitors, answering and directing phone calls;
- Receive and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure efficient delivery;
- Manage office’s meeting room schedule by arranging the reservation of meeting room.
- Take responsibility for daily general administrative support in the office;
- Monitor and purchase office equipment and stationery;
- Responsible for managing all employee business trip processes including flight ticket, accommodation, business trip allowance;
- Manage company pantry, ensure all well-equipped;
- Manage all office supplier contracts and ensure proper monthly payment;
- Consolidate monthly office expenses and submit reports to Human Resources Manager;
- Responsible for assisting Human Resources Manager to plan for Office annual administrative budget and ensure office expense management according to the approved budget;
- Organize all engagement activities for employees within/outside the office;
- Contact and establish good relationships with office vendors and authorities;
- Ensure the office is in clean and tidy condition. Be responsible to monitor the cleaner management office cleanliness;
- Manage office storage;
- Responsible for assisting in guiding and preparing for new employees before and after the onboarding date.
Company assets management
- Be responsible for managing the company’s apartments including monthly service fee payments, periodic inspections and cleaning to ensure all apartments are in good condition;
- Be responsible for all company vehicles including monthly operating expense payments, periodic checking and cleaning to ensure all vehicles are in good condition for operating;
- Be responsible for monitoring all company equipment and conducting periodic inventory audits.
- Participating in drafting HR & Admin policies and procedures;
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring the worship at the office and member hotels according to the monthly/ quarterly/ yearly schedule;
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the working schedule of company driver, payment documents from driver;
- Other tasks assigned by Human Resources Manager.
- College/ Bachelor degree in related field;
- Well-organized, multitask, detail-oriented, problem-solving;
- Good attitude, honest and proactive;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Vietnamese.