Human Resources Manager
Number of recruitment: 1
Job level: Professional
Location: Côn Đảo
Build Organization Structure
- Conduct personnel budgeting;
- Plan for human resources to better serve the business and production strategy of the company;
- Research, draft and submit for approval the applicable regulations in the Company, build the organizational structure of the company – the departments and organize the implementation;
- Propose the organizational structure and operating apparatus of the Company;
- Develop a system of regulations, processes for the Company and supervise the observance of such rules;
- Advise the Board of Directors to build the strategic nature of the company’s organizational structure.
Leading and monitoring recruitment activity
- Plan for recruiting, training and developing human resources periodically, quarterly and monthly;
- Assist in the interviewing and hiring of Human Resource employee team members;
- Establish and maintain contact with external recruitment sources;
- Organize and attend job fairs and ensure documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
Salary administration and control
- Conduct job evaluation for fixing salary scales based on the Hotel Policies and the Management’s decision;
- Conduct research on market trend and practice and advise the Management on review if necessary;
- Cooperate with Accounting Department to prepare the monthly and yearly payrolls and control payroll and related expenses as well.
- Review and develop a comprehensive remuneration package including wage, bonus, medical and social insurance, retirement or severance benefits, and staff facilities to ensire that it is competitive enough to retain/ attract existing staff;
- Implement and supervise the compensation polcies and procedures for work accident, staff benefits such as allowances of social insurance, sickness or maternity…;
- Ensure the monthly payment of salary and pay slip delivery fully and on time;
- Ensure monthly/ quaterly/ annual final settlement and payment PIT by the Company fully and on time.
Maintaining employee relations
- Assist in maintaining effective employee communication channels in the property (e.g., develops daily communications and assists with regularly scheduled property-wide meetings);
- Review progressive discipline documentation for accuracy and consistency and checks for supportive documentation and is accountable for determining appropriate action;
- Ensure employee issues are referred to the Department Manager for punctual resolution.
Managing legal and compliance practices
- Ensure employee files contain required employment paperwork, proper performance management and compensation documentation, are properly maintained and secured for the required length of time;
- Communicate property rules and regulations via the employee handbook, company regulation, code of conduct.
Managing employee development
- Implement effective training programmes for Divisional employees to maximise skills, knowledge and productivity and implement effective succession planning in line with the principles of “People, Productivity and Profit”;
- Conduct all Annual Appraisals for Divisional Management and ensure all performance appraisals, assessments and disciplinary and counselling interviews are conducted in line with Corporate and legislative requirements;
- Supervise Departmental Orientation Programmes for new employees, to ensure they understand and adhere to hotel policy and procedure;
- Coordinate with all HODs to identify training needs and plan training programmes for the employees;
- Develop departmental trainers and assist in the planning of training activities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Law, or relevant fields;
- Experience in hospitality or service industry;
- At least 02 – 03-year experience on the same position;
- Excellent command of English.