Number of recruitment: 1
Job level: Professional
Location: Hồ Chí Minh
Developing and maintaining budgets
- Develop and manage all financial, employee engagement for Sales Division;
- Maintain a positive cost management index for Sales Division;
- Utilize budgets to understand financial objectives.
Leading sales team
- Personal involvement in the preparation of the marketing plans;
- Monitor and evaluate contemporary sales and marketing initiatives and trends;
- Conduct market research;
- Report on the effectiveness of Sales and Marketing programs;
- Monitor and report on market and competition within own market segment;
- Prepare and update customer management reports and ensures all necessary follow-up work is carried out on time;
- Active participation and submission of reports at sales meetings;
- Assist in planning and coordinating sales activities and events;
- Assist in coordinating the development of all promotional material;
- Undertake tasks as and when requested to fulfill the marketing and sales objectives of the hotel.
Plan and execute a series of familiarization
- Plan and execute a series of familiarization tours and activities for travel agents, company bookers, potential long-stayers and other corporate decision-makers.
Assist in the development of promotional strategies and market plans
- Review, develop and implement sales strategies toward optimizing department profitability;
- Conduct market research, identifying trends and making appropriate recommendations;
- Ensure accurate analysis of outcomes of sales programs and prepare reports for the Director of Sales and Marketing;
- Develop and work closely with Marcom to maximize media coverage for all VIP events;
- Attend trade shows and industry meetings.
- Achieve sales target according to budget and exceeding target as outlined initiative;
- Ability to understand and applying up-selling techniques at all levels;
- Understanding financial reports and ability to analyze data, make recommendations for improvement and create business opportunities.
- Participate in the preparation of strategic Business Plan.
- Comply with all corporate accounting procedures;
- Analyse information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems;
- Drive effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings and property meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or related field;
- Minimum 2 or 3-year experience in international hotel chains;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook and hotel management systems such as SMILE is an advantage;
- Knowledge of e-commerce, B2B and B2C business methods;
- Good understanding of mass communication;
- Communicate fluently in English;
- Cooperative and teamwork;
- Ability to multitask and work under high pressure;
- Creativity, strategic thinking and innovation;
- Leadership and communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility and honesty.